Tomorrow is the 3.0.1 release of the Collaborative Lifecycle Management solution from IBM Rational, and the ‘coming out party’ for the navigation system — among many new features — that supports integrated applications built on the Jazz Foundation.
I’m personally excited about this because we’ve been designing and developing toward this goal, toward this release, since the fall of 2009. Leading up to the big day tomorrow, June 14th, the team has been doing a set of ‘drum roll’ blogs that showcase some of the features you’ll see in the solution. You can check out these and other blogs on the Jazz.net Team Blog or jump straight to the ones you’re interested in:
- Countdown to CLM 2011: Part 1 – Administering Lifecycle Projects by Kai-Uwe Maetzel
- Countdown to CLM 2011: Part 2 – Reporting by Paul Tasillo
- Countdown to CLM 2011: Part 3 – A sample that matters by Benjamin Pasero
- Countdown to CLM 2011: Part 4 – Next generation of requirements definition and management by Jared Pulham
- Countdown to CLM 2011: Part 5 – New features in quality management by Paul Tasillo
- Countdown to CLM 2011: Part 6 – Navigation features by Kim Peter